expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Pages

Saturday, July 25, 2009

I Sold First Copy Of My Story! (Faint)

Oooh Boy, a landmark! I am now a published author who has made a buck from his writing.

As eluded to in earlier posts, I am tracking my progress on trying to sell an eBook on-line at zero cost. My first sale came on 23 July 2009 from a listing I had on eBay. The sale came after being listed on eBay for approx. 30 days (involved several re-lists as the free listing is for limited time). Persistence pays.

The buyer was NOT the first person who asked about the book on eBay but was a person who had a connection with the locale of the story. I received a positive feedback from this buyer (liked the story and wants to read the rest of the larger novel!) so, hopefully, a word-of-mouth will be initiated that will generate future sales!

No comments: