expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Pages

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Australian Writer Lee Masterson Said:

Hello John,

Thank you so much for extending the courtesy of letting me know about reprinting my article. I appreciate it.

If you ever need any more writing-related content for your blog, you can find a few more articles that are also available for free reprint here:
http://www.fictionfactor.com/affiliate/vault.html

I'm always happy to recommend that everyone takes a vacation in sunny Australia at least once. I've been around the world a couple of times and I can't find anywhere that's as spectacular as home. If you ever get the chance to visit Down Under - you won't regret it.

Thanks once again for your courtesy and best wishes for the success of your blog.

Cheers!
Lee

No comments: